C-Section Pain During Menstruation?

i had cs 2yrs ago when i gave birth to my youngest son, my problem is that everytime i have my mentral period i felt the pain of my cs.

Painful c-section scar

+1

This sounds like a good question for your OB-GYN.  Give him/her a call to see you soon just to make sure that nothing sinister is going on.

Web reference: http://www.baltimoreplasticsurgery.com/Procedures_TummyTuck_865369.aspx

Menstruation pain?

+1

Hello and thanks for your post. Sorry that you're going through this situation. However, this is not the best place to ask a gynecology related question. I would refer you to contact your OB/GYN. I'm sure they would be receptive to hear about your concerns. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.