C-Section Pain During Menstruation?

i had cs 2yrs ago when i gave birth to my youngest son, my problem is that everytime i have my mentral period i felt the pain of my cs.

Painful c-section scar

This sounds like a good question for your OB-GYN.  Give him/her a call to see you soon just to make sure that nothing sinister is going on.

Menstruation pain?

Hello and thanks for your post. Sorry that you're going through this situation. However, this is not the best place to ask a gynecology related question. I would refer you to contact your OB/GYN. I'm sure they would be receptive to hear about your concerns. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD