Can Cryolipolysis Be Done for Fatty Female Breasts? Can Crylipolysis for Abdomen Be Combined with Cavitation and Rf Same Week?

CoolSculpting by Zeltiq is not FDA cleared for Fatty Breasts

+1

Cryolipolysis hasn't been studied on breast tissue. I would not suggest trying it on fatty breasts.

Coolsculpting for the breasts

+1

Unfortunately, Coolsculpting cannot be used for the breasts.  I frequently combine Coolsculpting with other procedures like Botox and Restylane, but for lasers I would only treat each area of your body with one modality at a time.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Cryolipolysis of the breasts

+1

The treatment of fatty tissue with cryolipolysis or Coolscultping works but should be performed by an experienced physician. The breasts are an off label area and are not FDA approved for Coolscultping. I would not use RF in the same area and same week that Coolsculpting was performed.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon