Does Crying After Latisse Affect Results?

Last night it was my first time using latisse and a couple hours later i got into some drama which made me cry ALOT.

Could my tears cause the product to run down and dissolve, and if it does will it cause me to have the dark cirles or cause the latisse to work ineffectively?

Latisse and crying

+1

You may have washed away a bit of your Latisse but you would have had some absorption for the few hours it was on.  Don't worry - you will not have brown discolouration because of this one episode of crying.

Toronto Dermatologist

Crying after Latisse use

+1

If you cry, you will certainly dilute or wash away the Latisse that is on your eyelids. It is entirely possible, although not probable that side effects can occur should this happen especially if this was the sole incident.

Sandy Feldman, MD
San Diego Ophthalmologist

Latisse

+1

Crying probably will wash the Latisse down your cheecks. I do not believe you will have a pimentation around the eyes from crying once but if this a daily occurance Then either stop the Ltise or change the drama