Treatment Options for Crows Feet?

What are my options for treatment of crows feet if I've developed immunity or strong resistance to Botox A? I don't think Botox B is an option frome where I come either.

Crows feet treatment options besides Botox

+2

Occasionally, I come across a patient who has developed a "resistance" to Botox. Many times, the patient will respond to Botox as long as it is properly dosed. But beyond Botox, you can consider a fine injectible filler.

An example would be collagen or hyaluronic acid. You may also be a candidate for upper eyelid blepharoplasty. The heaviness of excess upper eyelid skin can make crow's feet look worse.

A blepharoplasty can help improve your appearance by removing the excess skin. You have several options from which to choose, so good luck!

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crow's feet resistant to BOTOX.

+2

I've found that crow's feet can be the most difficult to completely eliminate with BOTOX, especially if they're pronounced.

How many units have you received on each side? I will occasionally use up to 25units of BOTOX on each side in patients with severe crow's feet.

You may benefit from injectable fillers if they're present at rest.

Lastly, a temporal brow-lift can help as well.

Best regards.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treat crows feet with The Madonna Lift

+1

The Madonna Lift is a new type of laser eyelift. It utilizes an innovative fractional CO2 laser which creates tiny microscopic channels in the tissue so that new collagen can grow in to rejuvenate the skin. It dramatically reduces the appearance of dark rings and wrinkles while tightening eyelid skin and elevating drooping eyebrows. It works by utilizing a new fractional CO2 laser technology. Laser beam-like columns are created in the skin while leaving surrounding tissue intact. These beams eradicate damaged collagen and elastic fibers so that fresh skin with renewed elasticity can grow back in its place.

Because only a “fraction” of the skin is affected, healing is very quick and virtually painless. Therefore, it mimics the results previously realized only through eyelid surgery, without the risks and downtime!

Bruce E. Katz, MD