Possible to Help Crooked Tip and Nostrils Heal Straight?

I had a revision rhinoplasty a year ago in which cartilige grafts were placed on the tip and bridge. I didn't like the grafts. In addition the tip and nostrils healed completely crooked after a year. I had another revision 2 weeks ago (a year later) to remove the grafts and now the tip and nostrils are healing crooked again in the same way as it did with the grafts. I dont want to have another revision in a year. Is there anything I can do now by a revision expert so that it heals correctly?

2 weeks post-op

+1

Two weeks post surgery is still very early for you to judge the results of your surgery - be patient and follow up with your surgeon

Healing of a Crooked Nasal Tip

+1

Wait until the swelling has resolved before evaluaiting your nose. Hopefully you're wrong, but there is nothing you can do at this time except be patient.

Secondary Rhinoplasty

+1

Wait till all the swelling is gone and the nose completely healed. Reassess in one year then decide what can be done. Choose your surgeon carefully.

now there is nothing you can do to change any thing

External support or molding following nose job (rhinoplasty)

+1

While external support may help reinforce a repair or revision, it is not likely that it will correct a crooked nose if it has already demonstrated this tendency.