Crooked Thick Nose or Worse / Asymmetry? (Photos)

I believe my nose is crooked and maybe too thick for my skinny face. I know I have asymmetrical eyebrows /lids but not sure what role my nose is playing. My profile is much better than front-on. Front-on I look tired, sad & my nose looks huge and crooked. I could really use some guidance before I begin trying to ID the right type of surgeon or if I'm better using 2 different surgeons (one for eyes and different for nose). ALL objective help really appreciated.

Asymmetrical and crooked nose

+2

Rhinoplasty for an asymmetrical  nose   usually involves osteotomies of the nasal bones and placement of spreader grafts to the upper lateral cartilages. Mild asymmetry of the eyebrows can be addressed with Botox rather than surgery.

Asymmetry

+2

Unfortunately, facial asymmetry is the norm. No one person has the same left and right sides of their face. The nose does appear to be crooked and could be improved. Eyebrow and eyelid asymmetry, however, will not improve with surgery. Surgeons can attempt to correct this but there will always be an asymmetry here. A board-certified surgeon with expertise in the face can give you more guidance with a thorough examination in the office. You don't need to go to two different surgeons unless you fell more comfortable with one surgeon focusing on the eyes and the other on the nose.

Kristina Tansavatdi, MD

It is not a great problem/ no es un problema dificila de resolver

+1

first of whole take a thomography of your upper air ways to take in account any deviation or synusitis or a cyst of your turbinates, after that  a closed rhynoplasty to correct it,plus i suggest  to refiil your face  with  your own plastma and fat  to reyouth your face and that is whole.

primero que nada tomar una tomografia de vias aereas superiores para ver por dentro si  exsistiese una desviacion septal o un quiste de cornetes o una sinusitis es facil de lograr es ambulatorio no necesitas  hospitalizacion  ademas para rejuvenecer tu cara te dariamos rellenos faciales con tu propia grasa y plasma

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

Have you had a previous rhinoplasty?  You have some retraction of the nares consistent with previous surgery.  You may benefit from other facial procedures to help decrease the "tired look".  See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consult to determine the best procedure to meet your needs.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Crooked nose and tired face

+1

Your nose actually looks quite good.  There is a little asymmetry but nothing that is out of the ordinary.  For a "tired" appearance I might consider eyelid surgery, but I would also feel good about recommending some filler for the cheek areas. Replacing the volume that is lost with aging goes a long way to improving appearance.

Be sure to consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can show you a complete portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures so you can see what types of results are reasonable to expect.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Browlift and rhinoplasty from experienced surgeon.

+1

Browlift and rhinoplasty from experienced surgeon is what u need. Your hanging columella and crooked nose can be repaired while raising your brows done via The Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift and your lhairline lowered if needed.