I Have 2 Crooked Teeth, Will It Work for Me?

I have regular bite and perfectly straight teeth except for two. Both of my lateral incisors are crooked. The one on the left is really crooked and is turned inward while the right one is just a little distended. Would the 6 month smile work for me or would I still need regular braces or invisalign? Out of the 3, which would be best for me?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Best Alternative

+2

If you are hoping to do things right and best, traditional braces are always best - that is a fact.  Six month smile and or invisalign may require a lot of enamel removal of your teeth which would make them look an odd shape.  Sometimes two crooked teeth can require a lot of work to fix correctly.

Get opinions and look for a doctor that spends a lot of time explaining things to you and answering your questions

Lawrence D Singer

Washington Cosmetic Dentist