Crooked painful nose after rhinoplasty: Is it Just Swelling?

I'm three weeks post rhinoplasty and my nose is twisted. Pre op I had a bulbous ,droopy tip and a hump. I asked for my nose to be refined, the hump and tip reduced. My tip looks too big and is slanting to the left. How long before I know whether it's just swelling or the cartilage has set out of line. It's still very sensitive, particularly the tip.

+2
Hard to comment without pictures or an exam.  Swelling can play a role for several months to a year.

Rhinoplasty post-op

+2
Without photos at least, it is difficult to comment. Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated, but you still need to wait to allow the nose to heal.

+2
Since you are only 3 weeks post op, you can expect swelling. It takes weeks to months for all the swelling to settle down.  Have patience!  Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon as he will guide you to recovery!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD