Crooked Nostrils 2 Weeks After Rhinoplasty, Could This be Permanent? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty two weeks ago and my nostrils are still crooked. They were crooked when the cast was taken off and I have not seen much improvement since. My nose was straight before the surgery. I understand that there is still a lot of swelling, but after 2 weeks I would expect some change. Will my nose remain deviated? I had surgery to lessen the projection of my nose.

Crooked Nostrils 2 Weeks after Rhinoplasty

+1

Two weeks after surgery there is swelling which can distort the appearance of your nose. This will change as healing progresses over the next several months. Unfortunately it is difficult to predict the result at this time. I know it does not help you , but patience is necessary.