crooked nostrils 14 days after rhinoplasty

I had a rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago and my nostrils are crooked.  They were crooked when the cast came off and there has been minimal change over the last week.  My nose was straight before, I had rhinoplasty to make lessen the length of the nose.  I want to hope this is swelling, but am scared my nose is now deviated. 

Crooked nostrils 14 days after rhinoplasty

+1

From the photo, the nostrils are asymmetric because the nasal tip appears asymmetric as well.  You should have this discussion with your Rhinoplasty Surgeon as there's sure to be swelling at 2 weeks post Rhinoplasty.  

Asymmetric nostrils

+1

Yes, they are assymetric however some of this may be from swelling. Also look at your pre-ops because more than likley they were asymmetric to begin with.

Crooked nose after rhinoplasty

+1

It is difficult to make any long term comment or prediction about any nose after just 14 days of surgery. The nose is still very swollen and can be asymmetric for some time.  Be patient, but definitely voice your concerns to your surgeon. 

Philip Miller, MD