Crooked nose 3 month after rhinoplasty, is this just swelling? (photo)

Should my nose be as crooked as it is in the photo ive attatched when im lay down? Is this just swelling?

Crooked

+2
From the photo that you have submitted your nose does appear to be crooked and it does not appear to be swelling.  I would go back to my PS for an examination and tell him of your concerns.

Dr. Corbin

Brea Plastic Surgeon

Crooked nose 3 month after rhinoplasty, is this just swelling?

+1
  Swelling is probably playing a role but is probably not solely responsible for the appearance.  An exam would be needed by your surgeon.

Nose not straight after rhinoplasty

+1
Dear Rhyswild, Your nose does not look straight in the photo. Without any ditails about your preoperative state it is not possible to know if this is to be expected three months after rhinoplasty. The best and only person to answer your question is your surgeon. I would make you concerns known to him/her. Also, keep in mind that there is often swelling that can take a year or longer to resolve. Good luck.

Richard A. Bartlett, MD
Brookline Plastic Surgeon

+1

Yes something not right as seen in for posted photo. Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON evaluations from boarded surgeons in your area/city.//

Rhinoplasty and curvature

+1

It does look like you have significant curvature of your nose.  It is best to review this with your doctor.

Rhinoplasty San Diego

+1

Based on the photo submitted your nose does appear to be crooked.  Schedule an appointment to see your surgeon for a follow up consult.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD