I Have a Crooked Nose After Surgery

i had a nose job in 2009.i am not currently satisfied with my nose,it looks crooked and i have a little hard lump on the tip and the bridge,i wanted to ask if i ever going to have a normal looking nose.i have a bump,my nose is crooked and the only beneficial part of this surgery is that my tip has gone down the bridge os well but still i look horribly disfigured

Time Will Not Improve Your Nose's Appearance

+2

Hello.

Sorry the first run was not good.

Consult with a very experienced nasal surgeon who does a lot of revision rhinoplasties and you stand a good chance of success the next time. You need not suffer the rest of your life.

Check out my website devoted to revision rhinoplasty. Listed below. It will help you immensely.

-Robert Kotler, MD, FACS

Crooked Nose following cosmetic rhinoplasty

+2

At this point you are a year out of surgery, and from viewing your photo you will probably require surgical correction to fix the flaws.  The nose does still appear to be crooked, the bridge is quite wide, and the tip also lacks aesthetics.  I suggest you seek evaluation from a skilled surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty surgery.  Good Luck,  Dr. Corrado

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy with a nose job

+2

Dear Rhinoplasty Patient from Pakistan,
If you are not satisfied by your rhinoplasty results, a second opinion is what you need. You may need a secondary or revision rhinoplasty. There are a number of reasons for an unsatisfactory rhinoplasty outcomes; the most likely is an inexperienced surgeon who is not specializing in rhinoplasty. Revision rhinoplasty is designed to correct the underlying problem, which is either over resection or under resection of tissues, or both. The goal in revision rhinoplasty is to restore a natural looking nose that fits the face, using the person's own tissues.

Kevin Sadati, DO

Crooked Nose after Rhinoplasty

+1

I'm sorry you had an unfortunate surgical experience. Your nose will not change significantly in the future unless you have a revision rhinoplasty. Find an experienced surgeon.

Correcting the Crooked Nose

+1

It is not uncommon to see a crooked nose after rhinoplasty especially if it was crooked before your nose job.  Correction of a Crooked Nose is difficult as most of the time it is due to a deviated dorsal septum which has a tremendous capacity to retain its memory unless the Rhinoplasty Surgeon understand how to straighten the septum.   This is the key element to correcting a Deviated or Crooked Nose.    If the SEPTUM is corrected and straightened, the rest of the nose will be much easier to correct as well.  Since it has been well over a years since your nasal surgery, I would suggest you seek an experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeon with expertise in revisional nasal surgery .

Rod J. Rohrich, MD

Crooked nose after rhinoplasty.

+1

You can have your nose made straighter and without the bump. See a Revision rhinoplasty expert who is experienced with this type of nose.

Reviision rhinoplasty for prominent crooked nose

+1

A revision rhinoplasty can be a complex procedure and may require multiple steps in order to achieve the desired result which can be anticipated but not necessarily predicted. Seek an expert with revision rhinoplasty experience.

Crooked Nose After Surgery

+1

Sorry but from your posted photo I recommend a secondary revisional rhinoplasty. Best to seek out an excellent rhinoplasty surgeon. From MIAMI  Dr. Darryl J. Blinski

Revison rhinoplasty

+1

If you are unhappy because the nose is still deviated and the tip is not satisfactory, you should get an evaluation by a rhinoplasty specialist.