Crooked nose after septoplasty? (photo)

I had a septoplasty done 6days to correct my diviated septum which made my nose appear very crooked..I was told that the appearance on the outside should not not change in a bad way if anything it should look a lot straighter since the surgery my nose looks more crooked more like bent nose shifting to the left I'm very concerned about the appearance I was told after surgry that everything had gone well..and did not need follow up appointment is this swelling or is my nose crooked permernatly?

Post Septoplasty Recovery

+1

Whether your surgery went perfect or not you still have concerns and problems so I would make an appointment with your surgeon and discuss these issues. Six days post surgery you still need to be seeing your surgeon for follow up appointments and to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. Personally, I love to see my patients as often as their schedule allows even if it is just to say hello and see their smile! Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.