Crooked Nose After Rhinoseptoplasty? (photo)

I had a rhinoseptoplasty in November 2011 but the front of my nose looks more crooked than before.The profile is perfect but I would make the front straight without enlarge it too much, how you can do it since I already had the septoplasty with removal cartilage (I was left with only the L-septal).Do you know a qualified surgeon for this in Italy or in Europe? thanks for any replies

Crooked nose after septorhinoplasty

+2

You will need some osteotomies to straighten the nose and possibly spreader grafting in the middle third to further keep that area straight especially if the dorsal septum is crooked. I do not know of any European surgeons so good luck there.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked Nose after Septorhinoplasty

+1

The bones can be adjusted as well as the septum.  If you do need a graft to stabilize the L strut of the septum, there may be additional septum if this was not removed or if only a small portion was removed.  Cartilage can also be obtained from the ear or the rib.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA