Crooked Nose After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty done two weeks ago to remove the bump on my nose, my nose was not crooked, now it looks completely crooked to me. Which I think is due to the fact that doctor did not put the cast correctly, which you can see from the pictures. Also there is a bone like swelling on the bridge of my nose, is it possible that this swelling will stay permanently, it does not seem to go down with the time.

Crooked nose after rhinoplasty

Looking at your photos, you are still very swollen. Swelling can give the appearance of asymmetry and irregularities, so it will be necessary to wait until you are further along in your healing before judging the end result. It is too soon to tell. It can take 18-24 months to see the final result of your surgery.  I would recommend speaking with your surgeon regarding any immediate post-operative concerns. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your recovery.

120 South Spalding Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Crooked Nose After Rhinoplasty?

Yes looking t your posted after photo you have an issue of deviation. Best to discuss with your chosen surgeon. 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Crooked Nose 2 Weeks After Rhinoplasty

You have a tremendous amount of swelling and bruising, and it is very difficult to tell how the final result will be.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Differential swelling of nose

you may have differential swelling of the nose which may make it look a bit off. Give it time to heal first.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Crooked nose after rhinoplasty

The nose certainly looks swollen on the left side, which may be why it looks crooked.  It is common to see swelling that may be worse on one side or the other, especially this early.  It's definitely too early to tell at 2 weeks.  You should probably have your surgeon take a look if you haven't already.

Matthew Bridges, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

14051 St. Francis Blvd
Midlothian, VA 23114