Crooked, long and round nose that is not symmetrical. Can I achieve the photos i have attached? (photo)

I want. nose that is symmetrical and not droopy! I hate my nose and it bothers me a lot! My profiles are different from each other. . The fact that it isn't symmetrical bothers me a lot!! I hate looking at the mirror so can i achieve the photos attached and if not, can you send me photos of what I can achieve please? Or something near what i can achieve? i have medium sized eyes, small but full lips

Reasonable expectation for Rhinoplasty

+2

It looks like you can achieve a profile like the photos that are shown. You will need tip-plasty involving suture re-contouring in order to achieve it. Your tip should be more symmetrical but might not be exactly symmetrical. You should make sure you are OK with the outcome before having surgery, as to avoid disappointment if it's better but not perfect.

All the best

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked, long and round nose that is not symmetrical. Can I achieve the photos i have attached?

+1

Maybe but over the internet is LAST place to seek advise. Best to seek IN PERSON opinions from boarded pSS in your city/arrea..

Rhinoplasty for crooked, long and round nose

+1

One of the most important concepts in rhinoplasty is to make the nose symmetrical. When the nose is crooked, there is always a long and a short side which gives the asymmetry. The nose is straightened with osteotomies and spreader grafts placed on the concave side. The tip of the nose can be lifted and refined with suture techniques of the lower lateral cartilages. Virtual rhinoplasty software application/computer imaging is available to you by downloading a picture of your nose on our website below along with our photo gallery.

+1

The tip can be refined and lifted to give a result more like in the two previous photos.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA