Dr. Will Not Acknowledge Crooked Chin Implant, What Can I Do?

My chin implant is placed asymmetric. My docter says it isnt. So i went to the hospital to get a röntgen/ ct scan picture. It didnt show the implant at all. It scanned right thru it. On the internet is saw some ct scan pictures that showed the implant clearly. how can i prove and show the position of the implant to my doctor? i had 2 pictures taking from both sides of the head and 1 from the front. my implant is type terino square chin style 1. hope you can help me.

Asymmetric Chin Implant

+1

I suggest you get a second opinion from another surgeon. Your asymmetry may not be caused by the implant, but rather the underlying bone.