Crooked Breast After Breast Augmentation, Will It Be Normal Once Swelling Goes Down? (photo)

I understand they change a lot over the next 6 months. This is only 1 day post op and my left breast is swollen double what the right is. I'm just curious if when the swelling goes down if it will face forward like the right or if it will need to be redone later. I had 385 naturelle high profile silicone implants placed over the muscle. I had very small deflated breasts before with barely any tissue. Thank you

Too early to tell.

+2

Still very early to see how your breasts will develop. It is important though for you to follow your surgeons advice on what type of supportive bra or garment to wear during the healing period. Swelling can cause a variation in the post operative size of your breast. The post operative bra or garment will help define how your breast will develop, drop, and settle.

Best of luck.

Minor asymmetry following breast augmentation surgery -Is it Normal?

+1

At one day post op it is really hard to see much of a significant difference.  The good news is that you do not have a hematoma or collection of blood around the implant.  If you had this problem it would need to be surgically drained.  Continue to follow your plastic surgeons instructions and you should get a nice result.  

Breast implants at day one after surgery

+1

The photos you posted do not look that different. It is too early to see the final shape. Give them time to settle down. Good luck.

Crooked Breast After Breast Augmentation, Will It Be Normal Once Swelling Goes Down?

+1

These don't really look that different in size or shape to me. It is hard to comment on outcome without having some preop photos to compare with.  One day is way too early to judge symmetry. 

I do suspect that doing a breast lift down the line will do the most to improve the overall appearance. 

Thanks for you question and for the posted photos.  All the best.

Crooked Breasts 1 Day Post Op

+1

I know it's hard not to stress at this time but try not to. It is much, much too soon to tell what your final results will be. It is quite normal to have one breast swell more than another. Just keep in regular contact with your surgeon and they will help guide you through this process.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Crooked Breast after Breast Augmentation

+1

At one day, it is so difficult to predict how things will develop.  Your breasts will change alot, and only your surgeon can speculate as to how they will look. Your surgeon saw the preoperative status and knows what was done and how it was done.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Silicone implants placed above the muscle

+1

silicone implants placed above the muscle

yes  your breasts will change a lot in the first 2-3 months but the base diameter does look somewhat narrow for your breasts.  see what you doctor thinks in 2-3 weeks when some swelling is diminished