I Have Five Crooked Bottom Teeeth and Two Overlapping Will Invisalign Work for Me? (photo)

will i have to get teeth removed.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Invisalign candidate

+1

Although your pictures came out a little dark so it is difficult to see it, it looks like you would be a good invisalign candidate.  When you interview invisalign doctors ask them to show before and after cases that they have done that are similar to yours.  I would suggest you over-correct and emphasize then need to wear a retaainer for life (nightime).

Washington Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for crooked teeth

+2

Invisalign is a great way to straighten your teeth.  Most cases do not require removing teeth and the thought today is not to remove any if at all possible.  I would recommend you having a consultation with an Invisalign doctor in your area to discuss options.

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Am I a good candidate for invisalign (crowding)

+1

Unfortunately your photos are way too dark to really determine if you are a good candidate but generally removal of teeth is not usually needed for invisalign cases.  We normally only remove them in extreme cases.  Consult with a dentist or orthodontist on your options

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Removal of teeth for Invisalign not usually needed

+1

In years past it was routine to extract teeth when doing orthodontics.  Times have changed and removal of teeth is only in extreme cases.  Invisalign allows us more control of tooth movement and often allows us to avoid extractions.

The photos are hard to read, so I can't really comment on what you would need, but I would assume extractions would not be likely.

Web reference: http://www.DrTimmerman.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for Crooked Teeth

+1

From what I can see in the pictures Invisalign may be an option for you to straighten your teeth.  Braces still are the best way to straighten your teeth though because with new technology we can change the shapes of your jaws and position the upper and lower teeth so they fit correctly.  The best way to find out for sure is to have a consultation with your local orthodontist.  Good Luck!!

Sandy Orthodontist

Invisalign

+1

From what I can see, you are a good candidate for Invisalign. I find Invisalign to be faster and produce better results that traditional braces. Also, it is pain free and maybe best of all invisible.

Dr. Sue Wendling

Portland Cosmetic Dentist