Did the removal of too much fat cause the crepiness and crease in my eye?
Doctor Answers 2
Several Months Required for final eyelid result
Have a question? Ask a doctor
Uhappy with eyelid operation
- excess skin after a blepharoplasty is common.
- It may go away or need a tiny touch up - between 3 - 6 months from surgery.
- To assess the deeper crease, look at the before and after photos with your surgeon.
- Often, we notice differences after surgery that have always been there.
- If not, there are procedures that can be done to improve this.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.