Creating a Fuller Ala and Fixing the Alar Crease? (photo)

I had a right ABR done 2 years ago which left the shape of the alar crease somewhat irregular and poorly contoured. The alar wing area near the base also seems very thin and not as full and rounded like my left untouched side. Also, when the nose is flared there seems to be some pulling/lifting of a part of the alar crease. Is there a feasible way to make the right side of my nose look more closely like my left? How difficult would this procedure be and what is the risk of scarring?

Alar Revision

+1

You may want to try a filler like juvederm or restylane and see if this will fill in the area of concern. I would speak with your treating surgeon and discuss your concerns and see what he/she proposes your best options are. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.