Possible to Create More Nosetip with Cartilage Injection?

I wonder if it's possible to create a little more nosetip and make the nosetip go up a little with a cartilage injection rather than fillerinjection. I don't like a big change, just a tiny change so regular surgery is nothing I could consider.

Nosetip Correction

+1
Not sure what you mean by cartilage injection.  However, from what you describe, the surgical placement of a cartilage or Goretex graft, or more extensive tip sculpting, may be indicated.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

No. Cartilage is not injectable. Cartilage has to be grafted. Usually it is taken from your septum and placed at your nasal tip or other areas of nose if needed. You may try the fillers and if you liked the result then consider cartilage graft which is easily done.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

I have never seen or heard of a way to inject cartilage. Also if you grind it up or smash it too much before inserting it you do not get the same degree of filling by the cartilage graft. Without a photo or face to face examination it is impossible to say what you modality could help you achieve your desired goal or even if it is achievable.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD