Is it possible to create a mild yet natural brow ridge by shaving part of the forehead bone?

I have a relatively upright forehead shape which means I have no defined supraorbital ridge at all. I was wondering if there might be a way to create a mild yet natural brow ridge by using a buss to shave away some of the forehead bone above where the brow ridge is / should be. I figured it wouldn't require much to be removed to at least give something of a transition between the brow ridge and forehead. Has anyone heard of such a thing? So far I can only find people doing the opposite.

Supraorbital ridge

+1

You need a good examination of the forehead to diagnose the problem. Too much supra-orbital ridge will give a neandrethal look. It could be a matter of brow lift or a small amount of fat transfer to the supra orbital ridge. Have a consultation with a plastic surgeon to analyze the face. The prominence of the supra orbital ridge differ from male to female.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com