Can I Create a Curvier Hips and Butt Through Brazilian Butt Lift Even if I Am Slim? (photo)

I am 5'4 and currently weigh around 9 stone (126lbs) but have weighed up to 10 stone in the past. I have small pockets of fat on my love handles upper arms and belly pouch, My measurements are around 36 25 36 before pregnancy were 36 23 36, but my butt is now more shapeless and flat, I would like to know if i have enough fat to get a good result, my hips dent in towards the middle and most my fat is at the bottom of the butt cheek. I have included pictures to give a better idea of my shape/size.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Brazilian butt lifts for thin patients

+2

The Brazilian butt lift is beautiful and effective way to contour your torso, create a flat tummy, a small waist, sculpted back, full hips, and round new bottom. In our practice here in Miami, we perform Brazilian butt lifts in patients of all shapes and sizes. Although you are a fan, you are a candidate for a Brazilian butt lift but the most important thing is the communication between yourself and your surgeon. For the best results, be sure that you are working with a plastic surgeon board-certified by the American board of plastic surgery. Also be sure to tell them of the areas where you are concerned and what you ultimate goals are. Such a Dr. will be able to carefully evaluate your form and determine where the best places to collect fat. In a thin patient we can create a dramatic result but we have to be very careful in the collection of fat and its use in sculpting your curves as every drop is precious. In our thin patients who want dramatically larger curves we often recommend that they gain weight before their surgery. Working with an experienced Dr. is the best way to find out which option is right for you.

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/brazilian_butt_lift_photos.htm

Brazilian butt lift in thin patients

+2

Brazilian butt lift can be done in thin patients and have good results. I've done this and the patient's before and have been successful in improving the shape of the buttocks, creating a narrow waist and if you like enhancing the sixpack.

The liposuction plays a major role in how the buttocks looks. If you narrow the waist the buttocks will look bigger. And when you fill in the indentations that everybody has on the side of the hips it just makes you look curvier. In thin patients you have to hunt for the fat this means you must get that from everywhere you can the arms, the inner thigh, knees, abdomen, back and flank.

You can make great changes in thin patients with liposuction and fat injection.

Web reference: http://wperrymd.com

Brazilian Butt Lift Works

+1

Hi there-

Without examining you in person, it is impossible to say for sure, but provided there is some subcutaneous fat in excess on your hips, waist, and back area, a Brazilian Butt Lift will help you improve the curves of your body.

your best bet to be more confident in the recommendation is to visit with an experienced BBL surgeon for a consultation and examination.

Web reference: http://www.orlandobrazilianbuttlift.com/Brazilian_Butt_Lift/Brazilian_Butt_Lift.html

Can the Brazilian But Lift be beneficial even if your are thin?

+1

You have a great figure to start with! But, I agree with your concerns.  You do have some extra fat which can be removed and transferred to your buttocks.  And, although this isn't a large amount of fat, it can still make a major improvement in women with a small buttocks to start of with.  I would recommend removing fat from your waistline as well as thighs.  Every drop of fat removed would be placed in your buttocks.  I would not recommend scrounging for fat from other body parts just to come up with more fat.  If you are happy with an area the way it is right now, I would not recommend having it liposuctioned just for the sake of obtaining more fat to transfer.

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

Thin BBL

+1

It's nice that you're thin, people that look good to begin with look great afterwards.  There's not much fat excess so if you wanted a really big buttock, it won't happen.  There are, howver many potential, great improvements possible with a proper amount if liposuction and the max amount of fat transfer.  It is cases like yours where I think the proper technology to preserve fat is used.

Web reference: Http://www.doctormeade.com

Enough Fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You are correct, you have a relatively small amount of excess body fat.  However, the little excess fat you do have is located primarily in your love handles, lower back, and thighs.  Performing liposuction alone in these areas would give you a better overall shape with more harmony between your upper and lower body.  Additionally, liposuction of the love handles and lower back enhances the appearance of projection and shape of the buttocks.  It is difficult to say for sure how much fat you would actually have available for transfer (without compromising the areas of fat harvest) after liposuction, but even the addition of 250cc to 300cc per buttock can make a significant difference in someone of your small size. 

Jaime Perez, M.D.

Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa, Florida

Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist in Tampa, Florida 

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

According to the pictures posted, you have some fat in the love handles and very little in abdomen, flanks, arms, and inner thighs.

We can not evaluate the skin quality and suitability for liposuction without creating waviness and lax skin.

The most dramatic result you will get is by liposuction of the love handles and liposuction around the buttocks, then transfer the fat to the buttock. The liposuction of these areas will give a shapely and roundness to the buttocks