Creased nasal sill after Alar Base Reduction and Revision - the stitches are in between the crease instead of horizontal.

A year ago, I had rhinoplasty(alar reduction). Where the excision was made in the nasal sill, the skin did not connect properly so, it looked like the skin was folded/ creased. Therefore, I had a revision surgery to correct this last week. The stitches are still on but, I have been looking closely and noticed the stiches are in between the crease instead of horizontal, connecting side to side. Is this something I should be worried about? I am afraid of the same results and would rather act early.

Healing of alar scar

+1

With alar scars they should be repaired using everting sutures to minimize risk of depressed scars which are common in that area if the proper technique is not used

Alar base reduction revision

+1

IT is not clear without an evaluation but in reality, there is not likely much you would do in terms of "acting early" to treat the problem.