What topical cream or ointment do you recommend to clear the scars on my leg? (photo)

Melarase PM for dark discoloration of the legs and thighs

+1
Melarase PM Dark Spot Repair is our topical product of choice for dark discoloration of the legs caused by folliculitis or insect bites.  Melarase PM works well to control pigment deposition and hyperpigmentation. 

Need a Better Photo

+1
Unfortunately, there isn't much I can say seeing this photo provides very little useful information.  Scar treatment on the legs is very difficult and typically requires peels or laser treatments, creams of often unhelpful.  Please see a board-certified dermatologist with training in lasers and peels.  They will be able to help, and possibly provide topical therapy that may help manage the pigmentation while you are undergoing scar treatments.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.