How About Cream for Breast Enlargement is That Possible?

Not possible

+1
At the moment there is no clinically proven safe and effective method of breast enhancement except for surgical breast augmentation. Creams, pills, and medications are not FDA approved and their safety is questionable.  

Cream for breast enlargement possible?

+1

As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast.  Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Creams for Breast Augmentation

+1

There are no creams that increase breast size. The old adage holds true, "If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is." Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the options available to increase your breast size which include breast augmentation or fat grafting. 

Scott Farber, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

+1

Plenty are available, none have been proven to work.If you want larger breasts, you will need to think about breast implants or fat grafting. All the best.

Creams For Breast Enlargement

+1

There are no creams available to increase your breast size. The available methods involve surgical intervention such as breast augmentation or fat grafting. Thank you for the question. I hope this helps. Best wishes.

Pedro M. Soler, Jr., MD

No Creams for Breast Augmentation

+1

There are no creams for breast augmentation.  In general, breast augmentation can be obtained by placing an implant or fat grafting.

Breast enlargement using creams

+1

In my career I have heard of several non-surgical things that have been tried for enlarging breasts.  I don't think any of them work, certainly not in the long run.  The creams that I have heard of, if they do anything at all, only work while you are using the cream.  As soon as you stop using it, any benefit from the cream goes away.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD