Third Brazilian Butt Lift, Is It Safe?

Is it safe to have the brazilian butt lift gone for the third time

Third Brazilian Butt Lift, Is It Safe?

+1

In a patient who has enough fat for more than one Brazilian buttlift, I will typically get at least 1800 cc per buttock the first operation.  It is hard to imagine that an individual would want more than 3.5 liters per buttock in 2 surgeries, and I have never done more than two for augmentation.  The usual reason for performing more than one is that the first one was a suboptimal result with too little liposuctioned and too little transferred.  About 25% of my patients have had Brazilian buttlifts, many with situations similar to yours. You can get a dramatic improvement with a revision.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

the third Brazilian Butt Lift ? why what was the problem. By now you have spent close to $ 25000. If there is a problem correct it. If it is the same surgeon get another consult. But you can have a third and fourth BBL