Third Brazilian Butt Lift, Is It Safe?

Is it safe to have the brazilian butt lift gone for the third time

Third Brazilian Butt Lift, Is It Safe?

+1
Thank you for your question .

This should not happen to have a 3rd Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.It is not recommended for you to be under local anesthesia if you are doing this procedures in a small time frame between each procedure.

Find a good surgeon that will fix your issue and have you enjoy your new you .

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.   

Third Brazilian Butt Lift, Is It Safe?

+1

In a patient who has enough fat for more than one Brazilian buttlift, I will typically get at least 1800 cc per buttock the first operation.  It is hard to imagine that an individual would want more than 3.5 liters per buttock in 2 surgeries, and I have never done more than two for augmentation.  The usual reason for performing more than one is that the first one was a suboptimal result with too little liposuctioned and too little transferred.  About 25% of my patients have had Brazilian buttlifts, many with situations similar to yours. You can get a dramatic improvement with a revision.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

the third Brazilian Butt Lift ? why what was the problem. By now you have spent close to $ 25000. If there is a problem correct it. If it is the same surgeon get another consult. But you can have a third and fourth BBL