Removing Fat and Reinserting It?

Cam they remove some unwanted fat from my buttocks and transfer it back to my buttocks to make a better rounder shape

Fat transfer

+2

Fat may be removed from one area of the body and injected into the buttocks for a fuller look. However, fat should not be removed from the area and reinjected back into the same area. This procedure may be done under local anesthesia or general anesthesia.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer

+2

It is possible to remove fat from one area of the buttock where it is not wanted and re inject that fat into another area of the buttock to reshape the buttocks.

Removing Fat and Reinserting It?

+1

Fat from one area can be removed and transferred to another.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat grafting to the buttocks in Los Angeles

+1

The problem with such a technique is that there is inherent fat resorption, so the quantity removed will not equal the quantity that survives.  Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Removing Fat and Reinserting

+1

Usually fat is removed from other sidesof the body such as the abdomen, back and flanks to be injected in to the buttocks.

Jhonny Salomon, MD