Cranioplastic PLUS Oculoplastic Surgery?

What kind of surgeon specializes in BOTH the brow bone/orbital rim as well as the actual eyes & eyelids? My understanding is that cranioplastic surgeons work with the brow bone area & oculoplastic surgeons with the eyes? I'm a girl in my 20s and my problems are the following: (1)I have heavy brow bones which appear to make my face look a little masculine.(2)I have slightly bulging eyes.(3)One eye appears to be very noticeably higher than the other due to the inner corners being assymetrical.

Craniofacial surgeons in FL

+1

Dear Cindy,

I'd recommend you see Dr. Tony Wolfe in Miami as he is an excellent craniofacial surgeon and also an excellent aesthetic surgeon.

Craniofaical Surgery

+1

I agree that you should see a craniofacial surgeon.  There are minor tweaks that any plastic surgery can perform, but what you describe would be more int he craniofacial realm.   Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

Cranioplastic (craniofacial) surgeon versus oculoplastic

+1

In general, this complex procedure is more commonly performed by a craniofacial surgeon first. Subtle corrections of the eyelids are treated at a later date.