Insurance is Covering TT After Weight Loss. What is the Difference Between a Mini Abdominoplasty vs Panniculectomy?

I have lost over 100. I had my PCP submit for med review to my insurance to see if they would cover a tummy tuck. I got approval! My question, what's the difference between mini abdominoplasty ( what my plastic surgeon recommended last year) & panniculectomy? (i was told my muscles were ok). Thanks!

Hello

+1

The difference is that a mini tummy tuck removes skin and corrects the muscle from hip to hip. The panniculectomy is only removing the excess skin. The best person to give you your options would be a Certified PS.