I fear my skin is burned and won't heal? (photo)

My PS performed a 35% Blue peel. 2 weeks later she did a 'touch-up' on my chin. 35%, just not Blue peel. It immediately didn't 'look' like my first peel. It didn't peel like the original It didn't heal the same; as you can see from my pics.; It's red, and the texture doesn't seem to be like the rest of my face. What is happening and what can I do? It's been 14 days since the 'touch-up'. Thanks for your consideration.

Improving redness after a chemical peel

Persistent redness from a redo chemical peel may be improved with application of Elevase Moisture Booster with ceramides (improves skin moisture barrier) and pulsed dye laser. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles