What Procedures Would Be Recommended to Create More Harmony in my Face? (photo)

I would like to alter a few areas of my face since they look abnormal since I have had a pinnaplasty. I would like to have a more fuller nose and less pointy. My jaw also I belive needs some attention as its very small. Eye brows also need lifting as one droops. I suppose I am asking from looking at my photos what would be reccomended. I would like a more fuller masculine face with jaw maybe more square in structure

Chin and Angle Implants

+1

Probably what you are wanting could be accomplished with cheek and angle implants.  The nose may help as well but I cannot determine this from the photos provided.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Requesting a more masculine facial structures with rhinoplasty and chin augmentation

+1

Dear Brendan, A profile view and three quarters view of your face from both sides would be much more helpful in determining what your exact needs are to provide a more masculine appearance to your features. As far as the brow asymmetry you have two choices you could do an endoscopic brow lift or you could simply use botox on the elevated side to help drop the other brow for better symmetry. A computer imaging at consultation would be helpful to see the proposed surgical results prior to surgery. Without a good side view it is hard to determine chin augmentation and rhinoplasty needs. If you would like to send some photographs to my email please feel free to do so and I will provide better expert opinion. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Masculinization of the Young Male Face

+1

Unfortunately the photos that you have shown do not include a profile picture and are at too great of a distance. By from what I can tell from the photos you have sent, your reasonable options may include a square chin implant and jaw angle implants for a more defined jawline and a rhinoplasty that includes dorsal augmentation and a slightly side nasal tip. These would provide more masculine facial highlights for you.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD