Is It Possible to Change my Jaw Shape and Change the Shape of Your Nose? (photo)

I really have always disliked my nose as its down and pointy i would like it flatter and more bulk. I would like my jaw line to be altered also to create a stronger more defined jaw line. I am 21 but have worry lines in my forhead that have aged me quiet a bit..I am looking for a fresh start. My face is quiet long and would like it more masculine and square...bottom line i just want more harmony in my face....

Rhinoplasty and Jaw Changes

+1

I would have a hard time recommending anything to you from the photos presented.  A frontal view would provide a great deal of information in your case.  Many people are bothered by squareness of the face, but the jawline can definitely be made more square and is easier than making it more narrow.  Making the nose wider is similarly an uncommon request, but this can definitely be performed.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty and jaw surgery

+1

Dear brendanuk,

• Yes, it is possible to make your jaw look more square
  • Different surgeons have different techniques
  • I like to use the fat transfer technique to precisely sculpt the jawline
  • The rhinoplasty can be done at the same time
  • As for the forehead, you are young, make sure that you use an SPF cream everyday, moisturizer at night and drink plenty of water

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD