I Have a Couple Scars on my Face and Chest from Pimples I Had And They Are Raised a Little. How Can I Get Rid of Them?

The scars I have are my skin color but ot feels like there is a hard lump underneath. Is there something I can do from home or do I have to have a procedure done?

Doctor Answers (1)

Pulsed dye laser for red and raised acne scars


Raised acne scars do well with pulsed dye laser performed on several interval visits. PDL will reduce redness and hypertrophy of a scar.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 53 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.