How do I counteract lip injection swelling? (Photo)

I had restylane lip injections 11 weeks ago and I'm having a major reaction now. Major swelling in the right upper, lower left, and left nasal labial fold. This is the fourth morning and it seems to be worse in the mornings, but much worse this morning. The swelling is getting worse every morning. Please advise.

Restylane and swelling

+1
If you are having swelling or a reaction to restylane injection in your lips from 11 weeks ago I suggest you return to your treating physician for examination.  It is impossible to say from the photo and you need appropriate care.

How do I counteract lip injection swelling?

+1
Swelling is very common after lip injections, its best you schedule a follow-up consult with your provider for an in person examination 

+1
ONLY IN PERSON examination  and opinions are needed NOW... Best to seek IN PERSON second opinions...