Celiac Disease and Post Op Care?

I had my Breast augmentation Dec 26th and it has taken a long time to heal. I've had to take zithromax and fixim to fight infections for over 20 days now. According to my PS the fact that I have celiac disease makes me more vulnerable to infections and has delayed my healing. It was crease under the muscle 370 cc. My cuts haven't fully closed yet and it's been 24 days already. In my prior research I do not see any complication associated to celiac disease. Thanks for answers .

Celiac Disease and Poor Healing after Breast Implants

+1

The answer to this question is largely dependent upon the degree of control of the celiac disease.  Well controlled disease without symptoms may not alter healing significantly.  However, consider that the diet alone may be deficient in multiple enzyme cofactors and protein sources.

Celiac Disease and Post Op Care? I had my Breast augmentation Dec 26th and it has taken a long t

+1

Celiac disease is associated with wound healing problems. The problem is multi-factorial, but clearly can include nutritional issues due to malabsorbtion. Zinc supplements are often suggested due to absorbtion issues and its importance in wound healing. 

A discussion with the doctor who manages your celiac disease would be helpful in  assuring that any nutritional issues are treated. 

Thanks for your question, all the best.