How Much Does Breast Reduction Usually Cost?

I've been thinking Bout a breast.reduction for a while and I'm only 18. I have.36.dd and lots of back problems. Just want to be able to experience.life.pain free.

Breast reduction and fees

+1

The fees for a breast reduction surgical procedure will vary around the country.  Good luck with your search.

Breast reduction

+1

The cost of breast reduction varies by location and physician. Insurance usually covers breast reduction. If you have insurance, call a plastic surgeon's office and ask them what your insurance usually allows, and they can estimate what your cost would be. If you do not have insurance, then they should be able to give you a price for the complete procedure.

In Columbia, S.C. our total charge for surgeon, anesthesia, facility and post-op is $6600.

Good luck.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon