How Much Does It Cost to Have Your Tip Thinned Out? (photo)

I think my tip is too wide so how much would it cost to get from point A to point B(pictures)?

Tip rhinoplasty vs full rhinoplasty

+2

There a a few rare instances where a tip-plasty can only be  performed.  The rest of the nose must be perfect to fit with the new tip.  In these photos narrowing of the nasal bones was performed , so this would be a full rhinoplasty.  7-8K would be the range in our office.

Tip rhinoplasty

+1

You are asking for a tip rhinoplasty which is often done under local anesthesia with or without IV sedation.  The cost can vary depending on surgical expertise and region of the country.  My fee is approximately $3000.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

drraine.com

Talmage J. Raine, MD

Cost of Differing Rhinoplasties

+1

What you are demonstrating is mainly a tip rhinoplasty procedure. But your changing of the nasal bridge converts that procedure into a full rhinoplasty. The cost range for these differing rhinoplasty procedures would be in the range of $5,000 to $ 7,500 depending how extensive a rhinoplasty it would be and what you want to achieve.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Cost for Tip Refinement

+1

The cost will depend on what is necessary to achieve the stated goal, but narrowing the tip will be less than a full rhinoplasty, probably around $5,000. In the morphed picture it appears that you have changed the width of the bridge?

Cost associated with a tip rhinoplasty

+1

Cost should only be one factor when deciding to have a rhinoplasty.  In your case it appears that you only need a tip plasty which, since it takes less time, would be less than a regular rhinoplasty.  

Rhinoplasty

+1

From the photos you show, you not only need the tip cartilage worked on but also narrowing of your nasal bones to give your entire nose a thinner appearance.  If you just want the tip worked on, that is also an option which would be much less involved and presumably less costly.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Tip Reduction

+1

Rhinoplasty for less than $5000 may be difficult to find, but I sometimes do this procedure for this amount. 

Tip rhinoplasty

+1

A tip rhinoplasty sound like what you are askin for.  The fee will vary in different parts of the country.