Cost of veneers for poor people? (photo)

How would it ever be possible for a hard working mother like me to ever afford veneers? As a widow who inherited massive debts and with children to support, I work hard. My teeth are the only thing about me that I've always been conscious of and always hide my awful teeth. They're thin and skinny with a mild underbite on one side. If anyone knows of any way I could ever get the smile of my dreams; maybe advertising for a cosmetic dentist? then PLEASE let me know! This is probably a stupid quest

Cost of veneers for poor people?

+1

This is certainly NOT a "stupid question" but rather illustrates how important a beautiful smile is to the emotional welfare of an individual.

I would suggest you seek a consultation from a dental school. Treatment would be done by a dental student under the direct supervision of a teaching doctor. Cost is generally considerably less because the work is done by a dental student. You have to be willing to spend considerably more time but if you're willing to trade time for money you might find what you're looking for.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist