How much would cost a tummy tuck, breast reduction (it currently causes me backaches and headaches), and saggy arms?

I just turned 50 I am 5.3" and 180lbs I have had yo-yo weight and had a very stressful life with an abusive husband for 25yrs, It seems like I cld never keep my weight to a perfect #. 2 c-sections 10 yrs apart, my last one is 10 yrs old. Is it healthy to get all of them done at once and how long would I be in bed for? Since I have lost financial Independence, Is it possible to obtain installments? Thank you for taking time to reading me.

+1

I would not have all of these procedures done at one time. It may be reasonable to perform two of those three at the same time, provided you are otherwise healthy.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php