Cost of Butt Tightening?

i am not overweight but need tightening. Cost of a but Tightening and the Skin Underneath It ?

Buttock lift

+1

Without a photo or face to face examination it is impossible to say what procedure(s) would be recommended. Sometimes all you need is some fat grafting to the buttock. In other cases a belt lipectomy is required. Niether is a one size fits all solution. If the before and after difference is not extemely different my personal preference is to not perform a belt lipectomy. If a fat transfer is appropriate that is the cheapest, safest and shortest recovery time way to go.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.