About how much would it cost to just do the outer thigh (saddle bag) areas on a size 6 woman? I'm 5'1 and 125lbs.

I am not over weight but suffer from the saddle bag syndrome passed down from generations. I only want to reduce these bulges. Average costs??
Hi there,
Here is a link to show the average costs of liposuction.  Hope that helps with your research.

Liposuction on Outer Thighs

+1
Liposuction fees vary in different regions of the country.  An average is $3000 to $6000 for the outer thighs. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options.

+1
This may cost $3000 on the low end.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.