How Much Would It Cost to Get the Hump on my Nose Removed?

I have a pretty prominent dorsal hump on my nose that I'm very self conscious of. Approximately how much would it cost for it to be removed?

Rhinoplasty cost for hump

+1

You appear to be a good candidate for surgery.  Rhinoplasty costs vary a great deal based on the complexity of the situation and the expertise of the surgeon but for a skilled rhinoplasty surgeons who spend the necessary time and attention to detail are in the 8-12k range

Cost of rhinoplasty to remove hump from nose

+1

Cost of rhinoplasty varies from one city to another.  Here in the Seattle area, rhinoplasty at our practice is about $7,000.  This cost includes the surgeon's fee, operating room, and general anesthesia.  

Rhinoplasty fees

+1

Rhinoplasty fees around the country will vary. You should decide on a surgeon you want not based upon the fee. Be careful about being penny wise and dollar foolish.  Good luck.

Rhinoplasty for the young girl.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the young girl with a bump to be removed varies according to the experience and skill of the surgeon. Roughly it varies from $7500 to 12,000.