How Much Would It Cost to Get the Hump on my Nose Removed?

I have a pretty prominent dorsal hump on my nose that I'm very self conscious of. Approximately how much would it cost for it to be removed?

Rhinoplasty cost for hump

You appear to be a good candidate for surgery.  Rhinoplasty costs vary a great deal based on the complexity of the situation and the expertise of the surgeon but for a skilled rhinoplasty surgeons who spend the necessary time and attention to detail are in the 8-12k range

Cost of rhinoplasty to remove hump from nose

Cost of rhinoplasty varies from one city to another.  Here in the Seattle area, rhinoplasty at our practice is about $7,000.  This cost includes the surgeon's fee, operating room, and general anesthesia.  

Rhinoplasty fees

Rhinoplasty fees around the country will vary. You should decide on a surgeon you want not based upon the fee. Be careful about being penny wise and dollar foolish.  Good luck.

Rhinoplasty for the young girl.

Rhinoplasty for the young girl with a bump to be removed varies according to the experience and skill of the surgeon. Roughly it varies from $7500 to 12,000.

Cost varies between Free to $15000

Cost varies depending on your location, your nose, and your surgeon. Some ENT surgeons may fix a deviated septum through insurance and take off the hump while they are there free of charge or for a very small additional fee.  Other Plastic Surgeons may charge $5-6K for the cosmetic rhinoplasty and some other Facial Plastic Surgeons who focus their practice mostly on Rhinoplasty may charge $10-15K for the cosmetic nose job.  It just depends.  Don't base the decision purely on cost because revision rhinoplasty usually costs 50% to 300% more than a primary rhinoplasty.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon