How Much Would It Cost to Do the Back Rolls

I have back rolls and want them removed what's the price range?

The cost of liposuction.

+1

The cost of liposuction varies geographically as well as by the body area and also by the extent of work needed.

In my Salt Lake City, Utah plastic surgery office I charge for liposuction based on the amount of time needed to achieve the results that you want. I think that is the most fair and equitable way to charge and I think my patients appreciate it.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Back rolls do good with liposuction!

+1

When a patient has back rolls of fat, they often need adjacent areas liposuctioned as well.  It is not uncommon to do the axillae(under arm areas) and even posterior arms with the midback or back rolls which run roughly $5000 on special or $6000 with the hips thrown in. If only the mid back(backrolls) then expect roughly $4000 on special since usually the 1st area is the most expensive and each additional area is only a little more on top of it. It can be done easily under local anesthesia and with a quick recovery.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon