Cost of a Smile Lift? (photo)

Hello! My smile is what i'm looking to fix. Yet, it's only one corner of my mouth. When i smile, one corner is perky and sinks into my cheek lifting it. Whereas the other frowns and it throws that side of my face off balance by not lifting it like the other side. My question is, what is the procedure called that fixes this and more importantly, how much does it cost roughly? Thank you!

Corner of Mouth Lift for Smile Asymmetry

+1

What you are referring to as a smile lift is known as a corner of the mouth lift. While an office procedure done under local anesthesia, it must be performed very carefully for good upward corner of the mouth movement and optimal scar placement. One would expect to pay anywhere from $750 to $1,250 for one side of the mouth.