How Much Would It Cost to Have a Slight Breast Augmentation? (photo)

I'm a small B-cup, and I'd like my boobs to be fuller and more shapely. They're slightly spacious in the center so it'd be nice if they were more full. I think a C-cup would be so much better but I want it to look natural too. Also I'm not thick, Im 5"2 and I weigh 115.

Breast Augmentation

+1

A general breast augmentation can range anywhere from $4000-$6500, depending on whether you decide on saline or silicone and the surgeon's fee.Silicone tends to run a little more expensive than the saline implants. However, there is no cost difference if you decide to go bigger or smaller, they are all the same.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation cost is not dependent upon implant size!

+1

All the implants cost the same (from the smallest to the largest), and in our nationally-accredited (AAAASF) office surgical facility here in Minneapolis, breast enlargement with the latest generation of cohesive silicone gel implants is just under $6000. This includes everything but your pre-operative physical (usually covered by your insurance) and your medications (depending on your plan, also may be covered).

Submuscular silicone gel implants in the 375-400cc range will accomplish your goals if your pre-op model photo accurately replicates your own anatomy. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

How Much Would It Cost to Have a Slight Breast Augmentation?

+1

Breast augmentation in your area ranges from $4000-$6000 average. Fat grafting of the breast could be less. Size does not effect the price.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Cost of breast augmentation

+1

There are two ways to augment the breast. The most common is using implants. In general, this allows very precise and predictable increases in size by carefully choosing your implant. Over the past year, the FDA has approved several "shaped" implants which provide more volume at the bottom of the implant than the top- a more "natural" appearance.

The second option are fat transfers. This is usually possible even in thin women- providing that the expectations are not for a large augmentation. This surgery can be a little less predictable as to the final size, but is a very good option in some women.

As far as cost, this varies from region to region and surgeon to surgeon. Please consult with a board-certified plastic surgery (or two) and seek advice about your particular goals.

Best of luck

Lawrence Iteld, MD

B cup to C cup

+1

Hi ,   the  price  of  a  breast  augmentation   does   not  depend   on  the size   of  the implants  ,   my  recommendation is  BA , with an implant  under muscle   375   to   400  cc. The prices    of  BA , will   depend   on   surgeon  and  on the   country where  surgery is   performed ,  At  the Dominican  Rep the  price  of   this  surgery   is    between   3000 .  3500  us ,  you      should    make   an  appoitnment   in your country   with   a certified  PS  to  obtain   your  quote . Great    picture s,  thanks  a lot  to  share  them with our  community

Cynthia Disla, MD

+1

I am not sure what you mean by a "slight breast augmentation."  The implants cost the same regardless of size, and I do not know of any surgeons who charge different fees based upon implant size. RealSelf has fee listings in your geographical area.

When you are ready for an in person consultation,RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.