Skin Tag Removal Cost?

How much does it typically cost to have Skin tags removed?

Cost of removing skin tags

+1

The cost of removing skin tags is based on many factors, namely: number of skin tags (1 vs. 20 is a different price), size of skin tags, requirement for local anesthetic, location of lesions (eyelids and groin are more delicate than around the neck or armpits), and the expertise of the physician to ensure optimal results and no scarring. Best to speak with your dermatologist for a precise quote for your situation. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Skin tag removal

+1

I charge a minimal fee to remove skin tags.  It's really simple to do.  I just snip them off with fie scissors.  Sometimes it requires local anesthesia but overall it takes only a few minutes. Don't waste your time with over the counter remedies, they don't work.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Minimal cost for skin tag removal

+1

Most physicians charge a minimal fee to remove skin tags.  Prices will vary widely from state to state and Pysician to Physician.  Make some calls.  Also some insurance may cover the procedure.  Check with your Doctor.

Robert M. Jensen, MD
Medford Plastic Surgeon