Where to Get Low Cost Skin Removal?

3 years ago i weighed 316 lbs. Today i am 136 lbs. I have gone from a d cup to ones that the skin barely fills an a cup. Thighs have so much skin i have to buy strech pants to go over thighs and fit waist size 8-9. My skin hides my belly button and makes it smell.I am in desperate need of help. So here it goes, can anyone help me, whether it is pro bono, low cost, or some sort of finacing available. I have 3 kids and paying full cost up front is not an option for me unfortunately. Thanks!

Where to Get Low Cost Skin Removal?

+1

There are financing options available at most plastic surgery offices. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Mommy Makeover needed

+1

Wow, congratulations on losing 180 pounds, that is quiet an accomplishment!  You fit the mold of a massive weight loss patient that needs basically a total body lift.

Do some research and find a location near where you live where there is a plastic surgery residency program.  Most training programs will have a discount clinic run by the residents that would be more than happy to have you as a patient.  The prices will be much more reasonable and all the residents are closely supervised by board certified staff plastic surgeons.  Here is a website to start with.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Low cost bariatric plastic surgery

+1

Our membership of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons is focused on helping patients complete their journey. There are several options available to help you. I would recommend you visit our website for further information on bariatric plastic surgery. Our Society is a partner with Real Self. We are plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with specialized interest in bariatric plastic surgery, face and body contouring.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Low cost surgery

+1

Deciding on surgery and a surgeon should not be about price.  Your health is not an area you want to search for 'low cost'.  You need to find a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and that you feel comfortable with.  Many plastic surgeons offer and can discuss financing options such as CareCredit, bank cards, and other loans.

Steven S. Carp, MD
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Low Cost Skin Removal for Tummy Tuck

+1

Unfortunately, there is no great answer to this question.

Do not travel abroad. This is a mistake that many regret. 

The American Society of Plastic Surgery does not recommend travel abroad for surgery because of the problems that can happen.

Is there an academic hospital close by with resident surgeons? These doctors in training sometimes have resident clinics with low prices. They are supervised by the professors and hence the surgery is safe. They are in training so it goes without saying that they may not have performed as many as other doctors.

Best luck. Hope this helps

Chris Saunders MD

Christopher Saunders, MD
West Chester Plastic Surgeon

Surgery cost

+1

Surgery cost include the surgeon's fees, the anesthesia fees and the facility fees. The minimal cost for tummy tuck only is roughly $7000