How Much Would It Cost to Get Rid of my Hump and Create a Curve on my Nose? (photo)

im 17 but want to get a nose job when im 18, i feel my face is way to flat for the size of my nose, i dont mind the way it looks form the front but you can really see the hump from a different angle. ive added some pictures to give you an idea, thank you xx

Rhinoplasty at 17 ?

+1

Thanks for the photos. Ideally an exam in person is key and since you are a minor you would need to be accompanied by a parent.  In general, if you are of adult height, and no longer significantly growing that it certainly is reasonable  to undergo a rhinoplasty.  Most women can have rhinoplasty at 15 or 16 at the earliest, and men at 17 or 18.

How Much Would It Cost to Get Rid of my Hump and Create a Curve on my Nose?

+1

Rhino-plasty fees range from $4,500 to $8,500 depends on area of country and the surgeon. Best to seek in person evaluations from boarded rhinoplasty surgeons in your city. At 17 you MUST be accompanied by a parent.